Monday, August 25, 2008

Tanked Episode 16 Intel Commands and Conquers

This week the the regular ensemble cast of Tanked talk about the Bigfoot hoax, Kevin Rose droping the ipod science, Intel and their crazy wireless power, Hiller takes the XBLA plunge with Braid, Hamlet 2 Review, a nasty message from a Cha Cha guide, Boot to the head: Beijing Olympics edition, MST3K reborn in the era of the Internet...but will it work? Blind Frenchman fined for drunk driving and Pigeon in custody for smuggling drugs.

3 comments:

Just me said...

I'll be in town a bit this week. I'd like to get you a copy of the movie so you guys can review it. Hit me up and let me know. I'll be in town wed night and will have wedding shit to do from fri night-sunday. So just let me know.

Ric

Anonymous said...

Ring me up. Do we have to sign a NDA? Ha!

Just me said...

LOL, sorry took so long to get back to you. Hummm, it is funny that you say that. I think you would have to yes. I know thats a bit lame, but we do have to protect our product. I'll get with you when I can'

Powered By Blogger